Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

....Me! I had a great birthday yesterday...

The girls joined me on the bed for a little "breakfast in bed"...



Then I spent a lot of time on the phone and opening presents from home....

Matt had to go to work for a bit, so the girls and I laughed and played....


And Matt and I enjoyed a long late afternoon and evening date last night (I didn't take the camera, so no photo).

The weather has been unbelievable lately - gorgeous sunny skies, summer temps and a light breeze. Matt and I walked from our dinner restaurant to the downtown McDonalds to get an ice cream cone for dessert. It was perfect "after dinner walking" weather.

The next family birthday is Lydia - who will celebrate her 1st birthday on August 15th!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Laura!!!

Sounds like you had a fun day with your family...I am glad to hear that!

I have one more song for you to finish here..."How old are you? How old are you? How oooooollldddd are you, Laura? How old are you?"

:-)

laura said...

31!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Laura!
Love,
The Flythe Family

Kristi said...

That is how old I will be in August too! :-)