Friday, May 16, 2008

blog silence

What should I write? Maybe 50,000 Chinese lost their lives on Monday afternoon. All I felt was about three minutes of light shaking and noticed the light over the kitchen table was swaying.

I spend most of my "internet time" reading news articles and looking at photos (I've tried watching some video but our internet is slow and I don't have the patience to wait for them to "buffer" - whatever that means).

I don't know what to say or what to write. So, I don't write anything.

2 comments:

Lori said...

We have been thinking of you and praying for you...my heart wrenched as I watched the news of the ongoing awful tragedy last night...I'm sure it's all so difficult to try to take in.

One of my favorite passages is Psalm 29:9-11
The voice of the LORD twists the oaks and strips the forests bare.
And in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
The LORD sits enthroned over the flood;
the LORD is enthroned as King forever.
The LORD gives strength to his people;
the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Kristi said...

I can't even imagine the pain that this tragedy has brought to countless number of lives. My heart hurts as well. You are in our thoughts and prayers...