Thursday, September 23, 2010

photo crazy

A few of you have asked about the new sidebar photos - and, yes, I agree... they are soooo good :)  I don't say that because I think we are a particularly photogenic family, I say that because the photographer was just talented. 

Stacey Rygh is a friend of the family and doing these photos with her was plain old fun, and the results were delightful.  She came to Jan and Luther's one afternoon and took about one trillion photographs - every possible combination of people in about thirteen different settings around the backyard. 

I picked out my one hundred favorite pics and posted them below.  Ha ha ha.  I actually narrowed it down to ten.  Or so.  It's just so hard to pick the best :)













I already have a few that I definitely want to print (like the one of Julianna and Lydia kissing that I cannot wait to hang on the wall of their bedroom in China). 

We plan to have Stacey back to take more photos of our family after our newest little one gets settled in....

8 comments:

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

Awesome Laura! What a treat to have this gift of a great photographer and everyone together for pics while you all are in the US!!

Anonymous said...

What great photos! I love them all - so how did you narrow them down! Can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!
Susan

Mom/Grandmama said...

Love the photos - thanks for sharing all 200 with us - we love them! We hope to repeat the experience here in NC in December.

Julie Redfern said...

What great pictures!! Can't wait to see more of them in Dec. Thanks for sharing them. Love Julie

Unknown said...

HOW PRECIOUS! LOVE THEM ALL!

Chris, Leah, Austin, Bennett and Lucy said...

Seriously love them!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful glimspe of your families character & fun. Thanks for sharing and another 10 would be great as well :)
Love BN

Jeremy and Anita said...

LOVE the photos - so precious! My fave is J and L kissing I, but I love them all. We miss y'all so much. Thanks for keeping us all updated on your life in the US. XO, the Smiths