Monday, February 25, 2008

no more cold weather

Well, our cold weather worries are over, at least for now. A week ago today we wore out outdoor gear indoors, and huddled next to the heater to keep warm. Today was gorgeous - high temps near 70, clear and sunny.

Lydia's photo shoot this morning went well - I'll get the photos next week, and be sure to post a few for you to admire. She was pretty dang cute, if I say so myself!

Matt leaves early tomorrow morning on a short out of town trip. He'll be back on Wednesday night (and if his flight isn't delayed, he'll be home before I fall asleep)! These trips always remind me that God did not create me to be a single-parent! Even when Matt is gone on short trips, I miss him terribly - and I really miss his help during the 6 to 7pm crunch! Anyways, he'll be taking the computer with him, so no posts for a few days.

In celebration of my Dad's upcoming trip and Lydia's 6 month photo shoot, I'm posting this shot of the two of them together. My memory isn't too clear on all the details, but I'm thinking Lydia was less than an hour old when this photo was taken.

2 comments:

Paul said...

well I certainly remember the photo

and I am pretty certain Lydia was cute too- there certainly is a precdent for that!!

LOVE

Dad/GrandDad

Patt said...

Laura - nice of you to post Dad's photo with Lydia - he was a happy grandfather - for the second time that day! Glad to hear the photo shoot went well - we look forward to see the poses. Love, Mom/Grandmama