Tuesday, February 5, 2008

missing a party

On Saturday (in America) my college roommate Leslie co-hosted a baby shower for my college roommate Sara. I should have been there. But, I wasn’t. I’m in Koh Samui, Thailand… about 30 hours (by plane) from the baby shower. Rats.


Sara is expecting her first baby, a little girl, in late March. I crocheted a baby blanket for her little girl. Here’s a photo:

[ok, bad idea about the photo. the internet is really slow. but I was proud of the blanket! I'll post a photo later and you can admire it!]

A friend at the Thailand conference hand carried it to America and then shipped it to the shower for me. Sara, if you’re reading this, I really wish I could have been there! Happy Baby Shower!


We are having a great time here. Julianna is feeling better and we're having a great time as a family. Eating LOTS of seafood and yummy Thai cuisine.

1 comment:

Paul said...

you three girls were and are special - and are and will be special moms

love you all