Wednesday, February 6, 2008

finally some photos

Well, I finally got some photos to upload. My devoted readers (all four of them!) will hopefully appreciate my efforts - I've tried just about everything! Here's a photo tour of the last few days!

Poolside fun!
Breakfast by the gulf of Thailand


Julianna and her buddy, Kayleigh, eating a picnic lunch on the porch.


family shot on the front porch of our bungalow. Our next door neighbors are our long-time friends, Will and Lam. They have a little boy Julianna's age and a little girl Lydia's age. We know about 10 families at the resort, and the kids are having a great time playing together (so are the adults!)

Two of Matt's buddies buried Matt in the sand this morning - Julianna took a seat on Matt's sand covered chest!




Ok, that's all for now. I'm at an internet bar and I think I may have just logged more time on the internet than I have money to pay for! Hmmm, not sure how I'll handle that one. Anyone know how to say, "I'm sorry, can I come back and pay later" in Thai?? Actually, mom and dad, you probably do! Too bad you aren't here to help!

5 comments:

Patt said...

Wonderful photos - you all look so happy and healthy! We miss you! Loving you, Mom/Grandmama

Paul said...

katortna krap(ka) ik bhat may me jaglop tinie reo reo saby de may krap(ka)

spelling suspect, prounciation guide missing and probably mispronounced anyway and not positive.

translation: excuse me sir(mam) , more money no have return here fast fast okay sir(mam) that would be if it were you speaking

perhaps one time we can be there
love GrandDad

Jaci said...

Love the pictures! It was worth the effort:-) How did it all work out?? It looks so nice and warm and relaxing...Lizzy has that same swimming suit:-)

Enjoy your time!:-)

Julie said...

Love the pictures and u. paul's translation for you!!! I know susan and graham are jealous since they have had about 3 feet of snow in about 24 hours or so!
Love Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too- our high on Sunday is supposed to be 9 degrees, before factoring in windchill. And it's snowed almost everyday this week. It looks like y'all are having a great time. I can't believe how much Julianna and Lydia are growing.

love you,
Karen