Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a ....

(probably) GIRL!

Now what I can't figure out is if knowing its "probably a girl" is better or worse than not knowing anything at all. I mean, "probably".... what exactly is that supposed to mean? Of course, that's what they told me with Julianna - and she is 100% girl :)

It's funny, I've had my hopes set on a girl, but the past few days I've been thinking, "well, a boy would be ok too", so I was really prepared to hear BOY. Then the tech said, "I'm pretty sure it's a girl, but not positive, come back later and I'll be able to give you a better answer." [Can you tell it's pretty easy to get an ultrasound in this country? Just walk in to the hospital, tell them you want an ultrasound, fork over about 10 bucks, and you're on your way to an ultrasound tech..... so I will go back :)]

The main message to the grandmas: It's still too early to start shopping for a wardrobe for baby #3!

Matt and I are mainly just thankful for another healthy baby. Pink or blue, we're delighted to add another GIFT from the Lord to our growing family. (And next spring, when I'm delirious and sleep-deprived and drowning under the never-ending needs of three small children, please feel free to post a comment on my blog and remind me how I am committed to ENJOY my GIFTS from the LORD!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your candidness and honesty! Matt will be really out numbered - probably!
Love,
Susan