Saturday, March 1, 2008

just like mommy

When Julianna grows up she wants to be ME!! In preparation, she follows me around all day long. Welcome to life with a busy, inquisitive shadow!! Today I carried the camera along and snapped some photos...

First things first, gotta put on your slippers to keep your feet warm (yep, she's got them on the wrong feet) -

Everyone needs a little chapstick sometimes -


Time to floss your teeth -

Getting ready to marinate the chicken for tonight's dinner (that's cayenne pepper she's holding) -

I just wish she'd pitch in a bit more with laundry and house cleaning - then I'd be set! I need to figure out how to put my shadow to work!

2 comments:

Patt said...

Imitation is the highest form of flattery - you're a great role model for motherhood! Love the Mickey Mouse slippers! Love, Mom

Jaci said...

Wow! Flossing...that's pretty good. I wish that I could get that done once in awhile. I REALLY should. Maybe this will be my inspiration!!:-)

Your shadow is pretty cut:-)