Tuesday, March 4, 2008

out and about

The girls and I love to get outside and hit the town. These photos are from this past Saturday afternoon when I managed to tote the camera - it's no easy feat getting the girls down the stairs and loaded up for a walk, so things like the camera are frequently abandoned in my effort to get out the door!

Here they are in front of our stairwell entrance - we live on the fourth floor (no elevator!). The stroller is my "minivan"... my friend Tamara graciously brought it from Austin, TX to Chiang Mai, Thailand in January.


The entrance to our complex - you can't see our building in this photo, it is off to the left of the main courtyard.



Julianna loves to stop and ride toys like this.. depending on where we stop, each ride costs between 4 and 6 cents. What a deal!



While Julianna rides Lydia hangs out in the stroller and attracts a crowd of admirers!

We live in a smaller "suburb" of a much larger city - our little town has one main street and very little traffic. I usually just choose to walk with the stroller in the road because there are so few cars. It's a terrific place for the girls, even though there are certainly some inconveniences too -

1 comment:

Patt said...

Loved the photos - what a beautiful, bright, sunny day to be out and about. First time I've seen your double stroller - I know you love that! Love, Mom