Saturday, March 1, 2008

bananas and rice cereal

Lydia, who started rice cereal two days ago, has added another food to her rapidly expanding repertoire! (Afterall, before Thursday, she'd only eaten one thing in her entire life - now she's up to three!) Since I was already toting the camera this morning (see next post), I snapped some photos at lunch.


Eating bananas is serious business!



Yummy!


Now, if she can just get that spoon turned around, she'll be well on the way to figuring out how to feed herself!

2 comments:

Patt said...

Wow, Lydia looks more and more like Julianna as she grows into rice and bananas! Maybe the next one will have some Crissman genes! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for some Crissman genes too! I have even been asked if Caroline is my child. Love the pictures. Love Julie