Saturday, March 22, 2008

surprising Matt

I had a good time last night - Matt was speaking at a meeting and didn't expect me to come. But, I arranged with another friend to help me surprise Matt and I got to hear him talk. He did a GREAT job and I had fun hanging out with the folks who were there too!

It has been nice having Dad around.... once I have fed Lydia, put her in bed, and gotten Julianna in her pjs, I have lots of freedom to go out since he can stay with the girls.

We've had such wonderful weather the past few days, and enjoyed a fun afternoon together on campus. But, the weather took a terrible turn for the worse last night and I think the girls will have to wait and wear their Easter dresses when it gets a little warmer... we'll be all bundled up for church tomorrow.

Dad is taking lots of photos, here are a few of the best ones.

I like this one because you can see how sweet Julianna is with Lydia. She really does love her little sister -


I am counting on Lydia to take over all domestic kitchen duties once she starts walking :)


This one is from Thursday afternoon when we went to campus... Julianna is really getting quite speedy!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey there, Laura! :-)

I have SO loved that I found your blog...(I tried to get on weeks ago, when you posted on mine, but didn't have access)...so, I am so glad that I found it! :-) I already have it "bookmarked" so that I can come back often and check out the going ons in your life!

How fun to see your adorable girls and hear the going-ons in your family's life! I look forward to keeping in touch!!

Love,
Kristi

Patt said...

Such sweet photos1 Love the one of Julianna touching Lydia tenderly! You've done a great job with the girls! Love, Mom/Grandmama