Thursday, November 19, 2009

upside down

This little guy is upside down, in more ways than one.

For some reason my almost always happy, fun-loving, grinning, smiling, easy to be around little guy is in a bit of a funk. Is he cold? Is he teething? Is he just cranky?

Not sure. But man he is wearing me out! For two straight days he has either been a) in my arms, b) sleeping, or c) crying/fussing/complaining. He was happier this afternoon, so I am hopeful we are on the upward swing and my sweet little guy will greet me in the morning!

5 comments:

Julie Redfern said...

Poor fella! I loved those fuzzy pants with the paws on the bottom! I thought a pair would feel good for me! Hopefully he is happier today. Love Julie

Paul said...

now I know what is bothering me, I must be teething too. Your description of Isaac's demeanor fits me

sympatico GrandDad

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

That is always tough b/c it is likely that you won't know until after.

JBC said...

Next time I have a bad day I'm going to try hanging upside down too :)

Mom/Grandmama said...

Hope Isaac is feeling better by now. And Mom has had some respite! Love you!