Thursday, October 15, 2009

he is here!

Yes, my dad made it! We have been so busy playing with Granddaddy that I haven't sat down to update the blog.

And tonight is no exception. After dinner Matt and the girls and my dad went on a walk to get ice cream while I stayed behind to feed Isaac and put him in bed. The store at the entrance to our apartment complex sells ice cream novelties and the girls love to go for an after-dinner treat. Tonight they are dressed in their best - their pjs! The water was off and on today, and when I realized it was back on right before dinner we jumped on the opportunity to bathe all the kiddos - so they did dinner and baths in reverse order. And wore their pjs and tennis shoes outside for dessert.

They'll be home in a moment, so I'm going to take this chance to get a jump start on the dinner dishes. I haven't uploaded any photos yet, but I'll try to post some tomorrow.

2 comments:

Julie Redfern said...

So glad he made it!! I know you are busy having lots of fun. Enjoy! Love Julie

Mpm/Grandmama said...

Can't wait to see some photos! I called last night (your Thursday morning) and Granddaddy and Lydia were pretend cooking and singing - I know he is in heaven! Love, Mom