Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daddy's days off

Two major local holidays just passed us by and while Matt worked over the holidays, he is due for some time off. The four of us are READY to have some extra time with him! He is not working today (Wednesday), Thursday or Saturday this week! Yay!

The first six weeks of the school year are typically quite busy, and this year was no exception. But mid-October is when the pace starts to slow a little. So these days of rest are much needed and much appreciated (especially by me!)

We have a few things planned as a family, and I am taking Thursday afternoon OFF! So I'm pretty excited about that!

The girls are already asking him to make a fort in the living room with chairs and blankets. It's gonna be a good day :)

2 comments:

Krisanne said...

Yay for rest and time off! Hope you all enjoy it!

kkvernen said...

Oh I hope your afternoon off is sweet, sweet time for you!!! I love those times and they make coming back home so much funner!