Monday, October 26, 2009

Granddaddy the photographer

One of the perks of having Dad in town is that he takes lots of pictures. Lots. of. pictures.

Often in the evenings after all the kids are asleep we sit down to download and look through all the photos he took that day.

At my mom's request, he also attempted a few shots of all 5 of us. This is not a task for the faint of heart, the easily discouraged, or the photography perfectionist.

Success in the endeavor is fairly loosely defined. And he succeeded!


Be careful to note that in the photo below all 5 of us are looking at the camera! Impressive. Very impressive.

I am especially glad for these shots. And for the other 10000000 photos he has taken :)

4 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Glad Dad took my request seriously! He also did a great job of blogging. I'm sure he's sad to leave today. Love you all and looking forward to having Paul home.

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

The family photos are great!! Would love if you sent one via email so I could add it to the frig - I still have family pics of you and Leslie minus a child on the frig.

Krisanne said...

Fun photos! I'd like one of those via email, too, to update your family photo in the frame! Isaac just looks so much different now.

Anonymous said...

I need an email one too! We like family pics on the fridge! Great pictures, beautiful family too! Love Julie