Saturday, August 16, 2008

at the olympics

We're here! Our flight from Kunming was delayed and we didn't get to bed until 2am - argh! Then, this morning we headed out to the Olympic Green to hang out there and enjoyed an afternoon of water polo - Montenegro lost :(

Now we're back at our friends (Matt and Jill's) to rest for a few minutes before heading out to dinner. I actually can't believe I'm still awake - it must be the adrenaline!

Tomorrow morning we go to beach volleyball - look for us on tv, since I heard that lots of beach volleyball is being aired in the States! We have a big USA flag, so maybe we'll get on camera :)

I have lots of great photos, but no time or energy to upload. Check back soon!

3 comments:

Julie Redfern said...

W will keep a look out for you. I am so excited for you guys and jealous too! What fun! Love Julie

Paul said...

looked for you -- good luck with tickets

have fun

love
Dad/Paul

Kristi said...

Have FUN!!!!! Sounds like quite the adventure! I look forward to hearing about it all!