Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a 2 year old's diving commentary

This afternoon I watched a little Olympic diving while the girls napped (one cool thing about living in the host country is all the real-time events... I can get online, check the schedule, and if I see something that looks interesting, I turn on the TV- this afternoon was womens synchronized 10m platform).

So, when Julianna woke up from her nap she came out to the living room for (what I later realized was) her first glimpse of diving.

and this is what she said:

"Those people are just flying around and then they get in the swimming pool. That's pretty silly."

Think "sports commentator" is a career possibility?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julianna is fascinated with flying so her commnet makes some sense? I saw a little of the same diving event last night - a beautiful sport.