Sunday, May 20, 2012

welcome to the weekend


Matt works late on Saturday nights so our 'weekend' starts on Sunday morning.... everyone still in pjs, piled on the couch with Daddy.

I love a good weekend :)

Oh, and another big morale booster?  I tried a paci with a fussy tired Luke yesterday and he took it!  Woohoo!!  And, he took a bottle!  So glad that now I'll be able to enjoy a few missed feedings :)

I was so excited about the paci I took a picture (self-portrait, so not the best, but this was worth documenting - I still think he will eventually be a thumb sucker, but he's working on perfecting his technique and I'm happy to have the paci in the meantime.)



He's still not a stellar night sleeper so I'm off to an early bed, tomorrow is another weekend day! yay!

4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

So happy he took a paci, and a bottle. Way to go Luke, and now I'll pray he'll do alittle more sleeping at night. Love the pictures and miss you ALL tons. Love, Jan

Chris, Leah, Austin, Bennett and Lucy said...

Yeah for you! Hope he continues to like them. Lucy would never take the paci, but just recently at about 6 months she decided she liked it and now sleeps with it every night. And can find it herself if she loses it. So strange but I am glad. Hope you are surviving this stage. Miss you!

Jaci said...

You all are so cute!! I think of and pray for you all so often!! Hugs my faraway friend!

Mom/Grandmama said...

Wonderful Daddy is home photo - perhaps you'll have to return the favor with a Father's Day video?