Sunday, May 6, 2012

sleeping (?) at Grandma's

Grandma is hosting the three big kids at the extra apartment for a sleepover.

Last time they tried this there wasn't a lot of sleep :)  And it was pretty much Lydia and Isaac's fault. 

So Friday night Julianna and Grandma had their own personal sleepover.  Lots of sleep for Julianna.  And Grandma.

Here at home Lydia and Isaac got their needed snoozes as well.


(no idea why she is in her winter pjs... )


And tonight Grandma and the children are trying again ;)  Round two.  Hoping for a little more rest! 

That leaves Matt and me and Luke here at home.  I, too, am hoping for a record breaking night of sleep - we'll see :) 

4 comments:

The Huffmans said...

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of rite of passage to bomb a sleep over at some point! Hoping you get good rest tonight and that Jan does too! miss you friend!

Paul said...

if I say so myself, I think those are two rather beautiful children
one rather thankful Grandfather

Mom/Grandmama said...

What precious sleeping children - we love them!!

Anonymous said...

And just absolutely love those curls of Lydia's. How did the sleeping go, sweet ones?
BN