Thursday, May 3, 2012

he keeps getting cuter

Our little Luke just keeps getting cuter.  Of course, I'm getting more sleep too, so maybe my eyes are focusing better - ha!

He's been giving out smiles for about a week and gradually becoming more generous with his grins.



But I haven't captured one on camera yet. 


He's a champion eater.  Hates his bath.  Loves to be kissed on the top of his head. 

Luke is a big boy.  His toes are already pushing at the toes of some of his sleepers.  I'm anxious to see his personality develop and know more of who he is, but I also want him to stay little forever :)  Guess I'll just take it a day at a time! 



3 comments:

Paul said...

that top picture I'll say he looks amused, the bottom one I am going with serious.
love GrandDad

Mom/Grandmama said...

Luke looks so alert - what beautiful big eyes! Can't wait to do some grandma holding myself! In fact, can't wait for lots of hugs and kisses each and everyday! Love you all bunches!

Anonymous said...

"Yes, Alexander, even in Australia!" the book says. Another one of my book quotes at work today was "Miss Nelson is missing." Australia & missing were dreams only. Keep up the dream, dear Laura. Even the simpliest of literature can be inspiring! :) Love you all, BN