Sunday, August 14, 2011

HOME


2200 kilometers and almost 30 road hours later, we are HOME.  The trip was incredible, but not without challenges.  Thankfully, my husband loves an adventure and he fearlessly lead our family through thick and thin :)

I am way behind on posting and have some great photos and memories to record, but it'll have to wait because tomorrow is..... (drumroll please)....... Lydia's birthday!  I'm not sure we've ever had a child who was so excited about her big day. 


Stay tuned :) 




2 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

We are thrilled for Lydia - her big day is finally here! I know you have lots to do settling back in, baking, decorating - hope it all does smoothly! Glad you are home safe from the long trip. Love you all bunches!

Grandma Jan said...

Can't wait for Lydias birthday too. All her excitement for it really rubs off on me too. Can't wait to talk to her, but also to see all the pretty smiles there will be on this blog. Love you all. Jan