Friday, May 7, 2010

summer laundry

Laundry is a sticking point for me.  Small washer + slow dryer + plenty of dirty laundry means I have to maximize efficiency and capacity to prevent piles of dirty laundry from overtaking my life!  Toss in frequent power and water outages and laundry can become one big headache. 

But this line of summer dresses hanging in my window almost makes up for all the frustration!  When the sun is hot and the wind is blowing line drying is almost as efficient as our electric dryer.  (This load of dresses dried in six hours.) 



To me, this picture pretty much perfectly represents hot sunny summertime days.  I enjoy all these little dresses (and the gobs of others hanging in the girls room), and I love the little girls who wear them :) 

This cute little scene almost makes all the laundry struggles worth while! 

1 comment:

Julie Redfern said...

S0 colorful and summery! I recognize so many of those dresses. Love Julie