Monday, March 15, 2010

new arrivals

There is something really special about hosting visitors.  Mostly because there are (relatively) so few of our friends from home that really GET our world here, it's just a neat thing to invite a few more people into it with us.  

I know when I am in America and see people who have lived or seen or experienced a piece of what my life in Asia is like, there is an instant connection.  A sense of "they really understand a significant piece of me that many people don't grasp". 

So it was with great JOY that we welcomed a group of visitors this past Saturday.


It's busy (of course).  But so worth it.  I LOVE watching visitors experience life here. 

1 comment:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Wonderful to have visitors from GF - I know you're enjoying the company!