Sunday, February 15, 2009

35 weeks and counting...

We spent the afternoon outside, soaking in the sunshine and loving the warm weather. Only 5 more days til we leave for the city up north, and our beautiful (but unseasonable) spring-like temps will be a distant memory, so we've got to enjoy it while we can!

Something about a little girl wearing a Sunday dress and sitting in the grass makes me run for the camera.





Matt also took a few photos of my growing baby boy - and I just love this shot of Lydia checking out her little 'brother in the belly'.

He's getting BIG! And loves to throw his weight around, but I'm not nearly as uncomfortable as I was with Lydia - that girl could really move :) So, as I head into the home stretch of this pregnancy, I'm feeling pretty good but also getting eager to meet this little guy! We all are :)

3 comments:

Paul said...

I love that photo too- and getting ready to meet grandson as well!!



love Dad/GrandDad

Anonymous said...

So cute! You aren't very big at all. The dress aunt barbar made goes perfectly with the boots! Love it! Go Julianna! Love Julie

Heather said...

Hey Laura!
Wow, are you ready to be a mom of 3? I guess that's a silly question....can you ever really be ready?
You look great!
We can't wait to see baby boy!!

Love,
Heather