Friday, November 21, 2008

photos at the park

We took a few photos at the park yesterday afternoon and I can't resist sharing them.

I just LOVE Lydia's expression in this one!


And I thought the hand-holding was especially fun :)


We're still wondering about baby #3 and I keep thinking I'll go for another ultrasound any day now. I will be 23 weeks tomorrow, so hopefully the baby will be big enough the ultrasound tech can make a confident decision about the sex - I've lived with "probably a girl" for over a month now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! What a precious expression on Lydia's face - I agree:) Tell the girls we can't wait to see them in person soon!

Love,
Krisanne

Leslie said...

What beautiful smiles and sweet girls. Thanks for sharing.

Jaci said...

Cute, cute pictures!

And cute, cute make over...I like the new look!=)

I am totally pulling for you to get the ultrasound...=)