Friday, November 14, 2008

coming soon.. to an airport near you

My mom and dad are "in the air" right now, on the final leg of their journey to come visit us! We are EXCITED - they land a few hours from now! The girls are already in bed for the night, and Julianna knows that she is eating breakfast with Grandmama and Granddaddy :) We've had a great day talking about their arrival and all the fun things that we'll get to do together.

It hasn't been a really smooth week - us three girls have all had pink eye - can you believe it? Julianna had a really mild case, but Lydia was in bad shape. I was the last victim to fall, and it is miserable, let me tell ya! Lydia is on a stronger antibiotic than I am and hers cleared up really quickly. I, too, am much better today, but still feeling pretty yucky. Oh well, at least we got through the worst of it before our visitors arrived!

Can't wait to post some photos of my parents with the girls :)

1 comment:

Julie Redfern said...

I know you all are so excited about your parents coming and not to mention all the goodies that they are bringing with them. Your dad joked that they needed a charter jet to follow them they had so much stuff! Have lots of fun and I am glad that you are all feeling better. Love Julie