Sunday, January 13, 2008

my big sister is funny!

Here's a little video from yesterday (yea, I know, I'm kind of on a video-posting streak these days, I'll get back to photos soon.... in fact, not sure how I'll be able to post photos at all while we are in Thailand, so there could be a 3 week photo gap - yikes!)

Lydia has a wonderful little laugh. Here's a video of Julianna and Lydia together -




Last night Erin Ashley and Andy came over for enchiladas. I baked my own tortilla chips (using hand-made tortillas, but don't worry, I didn't hand make the tortillas!! I bought them from a western bakery.) Anyways, they turned out really yummy. Certainly more work than store bought, but when you can't buy them, you make them! I still love Tostitos Taste of Lime chips, but these were a nice substitute :)

No comments: