Saturday, January 5, 2008

friends coming to play

It's Saturday morning. Julianna is playing with her toys, Lydia is snoozing and I am taking advantage of the down time to check email. Matt is out of town for the weekend, and we are expecting frends!! Alisa and her little girl, Kayleigh, are coming to hang out today and spend the night! (Alisa's husband John is also gone this weekend).

Kayleigh is 6 months younger than Julianna and they are great friends. I am looking forward to having Alisa around to fellowship with - the apartment gets lonely when it's just me and the little girls.

We've been busy capturing video and burning it to CDs so I haven't used the camera in a few days. But, I'll be sure to get some photos this afternoon. Andy's parents leave on Tuesday, so we'll be sending out lots of mail (and the video) with them.

1 comment:

Patt said...

What fun - a big girl and a little girl sleepover! I know you will enjoy the company. Give our regards to Alisa. Love, Mom/Grandmama