Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve present mania

We spent the afternoon opening lots of fun presents from grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was great!

Julianna got lots of accessories for her new kitchen. Auntie Krisanne and Uncle Paul gave her the cutest apron and oven mitt set (see her with the oven mitt below). My mom gave Lydia, Julianna and I great colorful aprons. Lydia needs to learn to stand up on her own before she can wear hers, but Julianna and I wore ours this afternoon (see below).

Julianna (always the helpful big sister) was willing to lend Lydia a hand with her presents.


Mom and Dad gave me this cool fleece vest. And the silver chain that I am wearing, but you can't really see it in this photo. I love it!

Lydia getting a closer look at her new musical caterpillar. Thanks Connor, Carson, and Kaelynn!!




here's a big smile from Lydia (in this photo she doesn't look anything like Julianna, it's so weird how at different times and from different angles she can look so different) -


And, one last photo from earlier this afternoon. Julianna and Matt went on a lunch date - one of our driver buddies took them into town and he bought Julianna this birthday cake. The birthday never ends around here!



Thanks for all our fun goodies!!!

3 comments:

Patt said...

Thanks for all the wonderful photos! I almost feel like I was there! Look forward to hearing more. Love, Mom

Paul said...

love the Lydia smile - my new favorite of her

GrandDad

Vic said...

I've been wondering about getting that tree out of your apartment! Happy New year to you!