Saturday, December 8, 2007

Matt is home!!

Matt is home!! He got back about 10:45 last night, thanks to a two hour flight delay - but I was just glad to have him back :) Julianna is trailing him around the house this morning and having a grand time. [I am having a grand time reading my email and disengaging from the girls for a moment or two!]

Here are a two pictures from the past few days. Both the girls are taking a break from their normal pink-and-purple-explosion wardrobe to sport their cutest Christmas outfits. Grandma Jan gave this outfit to Lydia last Christmas, when Lydia was just a teeny little kidney bean sized baby growing in my belly! check out her grin...



Julianna took a break from helping me make chocolate chip cookies to cuddle her puppy. See how she has carefully wrapped him in a blanket to keep him warm? It's been pretty chilly in the house lately. It was especially cold yesterday when we had a scheduled power outage from 9 am to 6pm. But, the power came back two hours early and it made my afternoon!!! (The brown smudges around Julianna's lips are misdirected bits of chocolate chip cookie.)

1 comment:

Patt said...

Glad you're back! Missed the updates. Both the girls look well and happy! And I know you're glad to have Matt home! Love, Mom