Friday, December 14, 2007

Lydia's check up went super well

Yesterday afternoon I took Lydia to see the pediatrician and get her 4 month shots. She did great - hardly even cried :) She weighs 15 lbs - not sure what percentile that is, and I already forgot how long she is - but I do know it's a lot bigger than Julianna was at this age. She sleeps a lot better too - just did two 12+ hour nights in a row!! Yay Lydia!!! She celebrates her 4 month birthday tomorrow.

She's sleeping now and Julianna is in the kitchen with Xiao Li making mini-loaves of banana bread and apple bread to give to some of our friends in the neighborhood as Christmas gifts.

We've been reading lots of books together recently - here's a photo from yesterday morning, reading in our pjs (well, the girls are in their pjs, I beat them out of bed by almost 2 hours, so my pjs are already distant history by this time of morning!)



2 comments:

Patt said...

Now that's an adorable photo of a mother and her two precious daughters! Both girls look the picture of health - I think Lydia has more hair than Julianna had at that age too! What fun to read together - the making of great memories! Happy 4th month birthday, Lydia! Love, Mom/Grandmama

Rob and Carrie said...

Oh, my goodness! They look so much alike. Very cute. We're having fun checking out your blog. Keep it up!