Thursday, December 20, 2007

dinner and bath time

We had dinner with Xiao Li! Matt had to leave after dinner to go to work, so Xiao Li stayed with me - She's sitting beside me now and we are getting ready to both work on craft projects for the holidays. She is making a blanket for her new niece (2 months old). Can't tell you about my projects, some of them are gifts for my faithful readers :)


after dinner it was bath time! First Lydia, then Julianna. Looking forward to the day they can bathe together!!

2 comments:

Paul said...

"my what beautiful eyes you have" said the grandfather observing the young child being held by son-in-law

Patt said...

Daddy beat me to the first comment this time. What beautiful children! Love the photos. And love Xiao Li's haircut - tell her she looks great! Love, Mom