Monday, December 10, 2007

more christmas outfits

We had a full day yesterday and it was nice to get home, get the girls in bed and enjoy a few quiet hours working on various projects I have going for the Christmas season.

I have been busy making salt dough ornaments for Christmas parties we are having in December... Erin Ashley and I hope to make about 300 ornaments, so we've got plenty of work ahead of us. Julianna is a big "help" :) I concentrate on pressing cookie cutters into the dough and scooping the shapes to the tray quicker than she destroys them in her own attempts to cut and scoop.

Here's a picture of Julianna sporting her candy cane shirt... a hand-me-down from Caroline Redfern - Caroline's mom Julie is my first cousin. Does that make Caroline and Julianna 2nd cousins? or maybe 3rd? Julie used to get my hand-me-downs and now she's repaying the favor :)

And, our sweet Lydia, who just gets sweeter by the day. She is a joy and our whole family delights in her. Lydia has an appointment on Thursday to see the pediatrician and get her 4 month shots. I am eager to see how much she weighs. She is definitely bigger than Julianna was at this age.

1 comment:

Patt said...

That Lydia is a happy, sweet baby; as is Ms. Julianna! You and Matt are blessed! Missing you! Mom