Saturday, November 17, 2007

not getting any easier (but the NC package helped!)

Things are not getting easier around these parts. Julianna still sick (doctor on Thursday thought it was a virus and she could fight it herself). But I think I might need some medicine to continue to fighting her crabby attitude!

Dryer fix-it guy did arrive, took two hours to "fix it" and left. It is quieter, but I haven't had a chance to see if the drying time is faster. Yesterday, when the washer and dryer were both running at the same time the fuse blew and now the outlet is busted and won't work. (in the past, I ran them at the same time with no trouble.) At least it was sunny yesterday - we're sticking with the sunshine for now.

I did have a good evening cooking with Erin Ashley after the little girls were in bed. Matt and Andy were both gone til late and we made meals for the freezer (lasagna, meatloaf, chili).

We did have fun opening up a package from my parents!! Julianna got a new set of jewelry and LOVES it... she even shared with Lydia and me - we each got to model the bracelets and necklaces for a brief period of time.

Here she is digging in to the goods (Lydia was there too, see her feet in the bottom left corner?? )

1 comment:

Patt said...

Hope the new books and the jewelry help with the crabby attitude problem! Lydia didn't get much exposure but I guess she enjoyed just being there for the package opening event! Hope you all enjoy your gifts!