Tuesday, November 13, 2007

it's not all grins and giggles

Lest you thought it was all grins and giggles here in apartment 401, let me assure you.... we have our tough days! Julianna is sick... and I am realizing the remarkably strong indirect correlation between her whiny attitude and my extra patience :) I talked to a pediatrician yesterday, and he thinks it is just the common cold, and said treat it with rest and Tylenol. His main concern (and ours) is that Lydia would stay healthy - she slept in the office last night to try to keep her away from Julianna's germs.

Please pray that Julianna would recover quickly, Lydia would stay healthy and I would not quit my job as mommy! This is only the second time Julianna has been sick and I am realizing just how limited my patience is!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - sorry to hear Julianna is still sick but glad to hear Lydia is healthy so far - and you and Matt too, I assume. We're praying for you - don't quit your 24 hours, 7 day a week job - we like our granddaughters! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You are right, it is not all grins and giggles, thanks for reminding us that there are tough days and thanks for reminding us that we are not alone.