Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let's pretend

The world of pretend grows bigger every day here at our apartment in East Asia... Last night while I was putting Lydia in bed Julianna was busy as well - putting her own little baby to bed. She was so proud to show me her baby sleeping on mommy and daddy's big bed, buried under a pile of blankets with a picture book next to her head.

Julianna's baby also frequently naps in this little cradle that we got from our friends, Ruthie and Mary Van Montague.

And, of course, every baby needs to eat a little lunch.


I've been having fun helping Erin Ashley get ready to host a murder mystery party - it's tomorrow night and 15 of our friends are coming. The setting is a 1920s speakeasy and we are all dressing up to look the part. I got a great dress and boa and fishnet tights from a local wholesale market. Don't worry, we'll take plenty of pictures.

Time is short this morning, Lydia is napping and Julianna is entertaining herself in the office while I type - she's got a pen, a pencil, two pieces of scotch tape and a sheet of computer paper.... but with her short attention span my time is quickly running out.

1 comment:

Patt said...

Love these two photos - added them to my screensaver file!