Wednesday, May 18, 2016

three days, three pictures.

Our chain of bikes crossing the street just got longer :)

Actually, Luke's been down to the river multiple times now, but this is the first time I've gotten a picture.


We love this weekend afternoon bike ride and it'll be one of the things we miss when we are not around this summer.  Luke hasn't made the entire 7 mile loop yet, but he's working hard and building up some endurance..... maybe he will do it this fall?

Monday noon John Paul came bouncing out of school with his star student certificate.  I'm so proud to call this boy my own.  What a gift.


And Tuesday... I'm working hard on getting us ready to start homeschool in the fall.  It's tricky to arrive in mid-August, and I know I better have my act (mostly) together before we fly next week.  So I beefed up my incentives system and Lydia sewed us a little pouch to organize our points :)  Crossing things off my list (slowly).


Next up, Wednesday's picture.  I just need to figure out what I'm gonna photograph today.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Nice to have photos of your 'everyday' events/occasions. Know there is lots to do to get ready to leave and to be ready to start school when you get home! We love you and are so excited to see you in about 10 days!

Anonymous said...

Spent the day with your in laws. Lots of progress being made. Great. To think you'll be home soon. Love you all. Bn