Thursday, November 29, 2012

today's pictures

"Mom!  Come quick and take a picture of me and John Paul eating our apples."


In little-brother-land life doesn't get much better than this!  The life of a 5th child has it's drawbacks (I cannot begin to count how many times Luke has been sat on by his siblings and today at supper I had to ask Isaac "please do not lick your brother's head") but there are some perks too. 


And my promised shot of all five kids in front of the tree.  A friend was here for dinner so I got the camera ready and asked her to put Luke in place at the last minute.  In about five seconds I snapped three pics and this was by far the best one.  And it's pretty shoddy.  Oh well, we got our Christmas card picture weeks ago and thank goodness it is much MUCH better than this one :) 


Oops, and I just realized I cut off the top of the tree.  Hmmmm, maybe we'll have to stage this one again :) 


No comments: