Friday, November 9, 2012

i can't believe i'm writing this....

but his surgery is postponed.  Again.

He ran a fever for a few hours last night and even though he was fine this morning they are not willing to proceed.  I totally understand their need to be cautious, and we believe they are making wise decision. 

We are just so so disappointed and discouraged and weary.  Mostly weary.  Well, and discouraged. 

Tired of all the upheaval and cancelled plans.


Tired of driving back and forth to the hospital.

Tired of needing so much help from so many friends. 

Tired of re-arranging and re-doing. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so disappointing - again. But hang in there Laura. One day at a time. You all will get to the other side of this. Praying for renewed energy, patience, and successful surgery at the right time.
peace to you-
robin

Erin said...

oh friend. praying for you. trusting in God's perfect wisdom and timing. And that this whole ordeal is for the good of each and every one of the precious K family. Much love with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, I am so sorry. I know you all desire to have this behind you and behind John Paul, too. I'm praying for your hearts in this and for endurance. Love, Whitney

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

{{{{Hugs}}}} my friend!

Rob and Carrie said...

I can't imagine the logistics and frustration involved in this! I'll be praying for patience and strength and a smooth surgery (soon!).

Jaci said...

Oh Laura,

I am sorry. Hangeth thou in there baby!!! Continuing to pray for you all...

<3