Thursday, June 21, 2012

Luke faces

Three months old already!


He is one sweet little boy and brings so much delight to our home.  Luke makes hilarious faces, sticks out his bottom lip when he's upset, wrinkles his forehead when he's confused and takes a deep breath before letting out a huge scream when he gets scared.  [He might be used to a lot of noise and ruckus but he still gets overwhelmed sometimes with all the noise, and out comes the scared face, the deep breath, and the big 'ole scream!  One day soon he'll be part of the antics, and wrestling, and general rowdiness... but for now the whole shebang can be a bit overwhelming!]


I love this little face when he pulls in his bottom lip and puffs out his cheeks.  He's a professional drool-er these days and recently added bubble-blowing to his skill list.  My left shoulder is constantly damp from the drooling/bubble-blowing combo. 


This is his "do you see what I put up with?" face.  He's trying to point out how patient he is with all the big sibling love. 

I tried to get a picture of his "feed me now before I really get frantic" face this afternoon but failed.  I'll definitely try again, since that's a classic Luke face these days.

Julianna has had a sore throat and slight fever for two days now (but much better by this afternoon) and this evening Isaac told me "my froat [throat] keeps making me want to drink more water", so I think he'll be our second victim.  Luckily it seems to be a quickly passing virus that responds to Tylenol and a little extra TLC.  If Luke and I can both steer clear of the bug we'll call it a victory :)

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Precious faces. Love you. Jan

Grandmama said...

What a handsome young man - looking forward to meeting Luke in person! Much love to all!!

Susan said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big! I have a constantly wet left shoulder too!