Saturday, June 16, 2012

D-A-D-D-Y

This is our Father's Day present for Matt.



Can you see it?  Each pic is a letter, shaped by the kids laying on the floor in funky positions :) 

It was fun to make, the girls really got into trying to form a perfect letter (the 'A' is definitely their favorite).  I'm not so sure Isaac knew what we were up to but he was having fun with it anyways.  And sweet little Luke stayed happy while getting settled and arranged and nudged around on the blanket! 

I originally thought I'd edit the five photos into one long photo, but it turns out I need a bit more photo-editing skills to pull off that kind of thing.  So this was my next best option, and I think it turned out pretty good!

My cinnamon roll bread dough is rising, the children are all snoozing and I'm on the couch with my feet up - Matt is out late on Saturdays, and while I'd obviously prefer to have him here, there is something really peaceful about being the only one awake at the end of a full day.

8 comments:

JBC said...

LOVE this idea!

Andy and Sheryl said...

LOVE this! So adorable.

markcrissman said...

That is just too precious!
UMark

Paul said...

just love those photos-and kids
Granddaddy

Anonymous said...

So adorable - know Daddy will be so pleased!
Happy Father's Day , Matt!
robin & michael

Julie Redfern said...

That's so cute! We did a picture theme too, but they all had on Justin's Army boots and then I have a saying about every day walking in your shoes (or something). I can't wait to give it to him tomorrow!! Happy Father's Day Matt!!

Grandma Jan said...

You did it and with a great hurrah!!!! It's so perfect and cute too. I love that ingot in on the practice sessions, photo shoots, ect. Happy Fathers day Matt. Love to you all and bravo on another great idea, Laura. Jan

grandmama said...

Love the D-A-D-D-Y photos - looks like everyone had a good time making the letters. Even Luke got to take part - great job!