Monday, January 30, 2012

panda pics

My friend Danielle took some really great pictures of the pandas last week - I wish I knew some stats like how many pandas are at the research base or the ages of these in the photos or anything like that, but I tend to spend my time watching delighted children and giggling at panda antics. 


I like this panda who looks like he's sneaking a little snack behind a clump of bamboo.


And this big guy mid-bite!  These pandas eat all day long!!!! 


Baby pandas in a tree (do you see all four?).  My favorite was the guy (gal?) top left who napped the entire time we watched them - he adjusted his position once, yawned, and went right back to sleep ... perched in a tree!


I think these two are teenagers. 


We're headed back tomorrow with our newly arrived friends - it really is the type of place you could visit once a week with kids .... so so entertaining.  If only they had a cushy couch for me to rest my feet every now and then :)

No comments: