Wednesday, September 14, 2011

we do a lot of this....

What are we busy doing these days?  Lots of things, and I am needing to get photos downloaded so I can do a photo-loaded post. 

In the meantime, Mom and Dad are doing LOTS of reading!  Something like this plays out nearly every day...


And another common occurrence?  A sibling crawling up on the arm to join the fun and get a closer look.


Today the temperatures were hot - again - and we even put the pool out in the courtyard.  I know I will regret this, but for now I'm ready for consistently cooler temps since it really helps me feel lots better.  I'm sad that I'm wishing away all these hot sweaty days, but I just feel SO much nicer when the temperature is a little cooler. 

Tomorrow is Mom's last day (can you believe it? two weeks passed already) and we'll take her to the airport Friday morning.  But she'll be back sometime this spring to meet the new arrival (or arrivals?  lets see how fast this adoption paperwork can fly)!!

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

Can't wait to come read too, and hope some day to see pictures of the kids enjoying a crazy, fun cool water sprinkler!! (Matt---can you get it to work yet?----please--from your mama) Jan