Sunday, April 26, 2009

loving our little brother

The big sisters have each come up with their own special ways to shower love on their little brother.

Julianna loves to calm Isaac by singing songs and telling stories. Her most recent tale had something to do with buffaloes - not sure where she got the buffalo idea from, but Isaac seemed to really like the story. She also makes up lots of songs to her own little tunes and serenades him when he is fussy. [If he doesn't calm down quickly she turns to me and says, "I think he might be hungry."]

I have two favorite things about the way Lydia loves Isaac. I love the way she says his name (it sounds kind of like "eyes-ICK") and that when I get him after a nap she likes to say, "Lydia see him....awwww, cute".


Isaac will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. He is such a smiley little guy and brings us lots of joy.

1 comment:

Mom/Grandmama said...

I can confirm that Isaac is an adorable little fellow! A sweet baby - I'm loving being here with Isaac, Julianna,and Lydia! Oh, and Laura and Matt too!