Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the craft challenge

My mom arrives on Friday for a two week visit. The girls are busy getting ready by decorating the door to our guest bedroom (currently Isaac's room, formerly our office - maybe I should refer to it as the "multi-purpose room"). Their goal is to cover every inch of the door with artwork.

They haven't figured out how to get playdoh to stick to the door, but almost everything else they create is taped up there.

Julianna loves to cut and paste.....

... and they both have fun with watercolors.

Stickers and crayons are also big hits.

We can't wait for you to get here Mom!

5 comments:

Paul said...

and the Grandmama is certainly anxious and looking forward to getting there too!!
We have been packing and repacking. and the carry on will weigh about as much as checked luggage.

love from GrandDad

Krisanne said...

Fun! I hope you guys have a wonderful time together! And Laura, thanks for your comments on my blog - it inspires me to keep writing:) I LOVE reading your blog, too!

Mom/Grandmama said...

I'm looking forward to being part of the craft scene - got some ideas in my suitcase! Leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow! Love you all!

Julie Redfern said...

We love crafts here too. It is hard for me to have the patience esp. with Will! I know you can hardly wait for your mom to get there! HAve lots of fun and get some rest while she is there. Love, Julie

Jaci said...

That is so sweet...Your girls are precious. Absolutely precious.