Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grandmama is here!

Isaac and I went to the airport last night to greet my mom .... who arrived tired but grateful for a smooth trip! This morning the girls enjoyed digging in to the piles of goodies she had in her suitcases :)


My cousin Julie always sends great hand-me-down clothes from her daughter Caroline and this time she also sent little boy clothes from her son Will.


Maybe one day Isaac will be as pleased with his new duds as Julianna always is!

Caroline, Julianna LOVES to get new things from you, especially dresses that twirl!

3 comments:

Julie Redfern said...

Yea!!! I am so glad that your mom got there and so glad that Julianna loves the clothes. Enjoy! Love, Julie

Paul said...

Have a wonderful wonderful time!
and give them lots of hugs for me.

GrandDad

Krisanne said...

So glad Patt made it there safely! We'll be praying you have a wonderful time together!