Monday, March 2, 2009

the proof is in the bathmat

Healthy? Yep, pretty much. Julianna is still partially limited in what she can eat (I hesitate to give her anything too spicy or acidic) and her appetite has not fully returned, but I'd say she's almost back to normal. The rest of us feel pretty good too - three straight nights of decent sleep and I feel like a new person :)

The real proof? I put the bathmats back on the bathroom floor. You see, after washing the same thrown-up-on-bathmat twice (maybe three?) times in a 24 hour period I picked up all bathmats (and extraneous floor rugs) and put them up on a shelf. Tile floors are much quicker and easier to clean, and I was doing a lot of cleaning! But last night I decided the coast was clear and put the bathmats back down. Here's hoping I don't have to wash any more throw-up-bathmats this month!

We're running out to get some lunch here in a minute and I'm going to take some photos of our apartment building and neighborhood, so check back soon.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

When we had the throw-ups a few weeks ago, I eventually made the boys sleep on the hardwood floors. So, they set up beds in the middle of the hallway. Hardwoods are also much easier to clean than carpets.