Monday, March 30, 2009

little children + sunglasses =

great photos!

I love little children in sunglasses .... So I take pictures :)



I took these a few days before we came home. Unfortunately, the pollution in that city makes sunglasses pretty obsolete. But NOT HERE AT HOME! Oh wow, I love blue skies and sunshine. We need our sunglasses again!

So far, the transition back has been pretty smooth. I love routine, so I'm eager to get back into the groove and figure out life with three little ones. Good thing I have Grandma in town to help me get up and running!

Julianna heads back to her preschool tomorrow, Lydia just moved into her big girl bed, and Isaac gets cuter every day. We've got big events happening here :) More updates tomorrow. Time is pretty precious right now!

3 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

What precious photos! The girls look happy to be home! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What cuties. Can't wait to hear about all the events and happenings in your life. I know it is busy and I love reading about it. Love Julie

Leslie said...

Where are Issac's sunglasses? :) Andrew would be pretty jealous that Julianna has such a cool Superman shirt. She probably is just interested in the fact that it is pink!

Enjoy life with three. It is such an adventure.