Saturday, January 10, 2009

young and blogging

How old do you have to be to blog? Not as old as you might think! The girls don't really know that our family has a blog, but they love to see their friends and family on other blogs. We sit at the computer and look at photos of friends that live in our town, and cousins that live halfway around the world.

The favorites of course, are the little videos that folks like to post. For Julianna's birthday her cousins (Connor, Carson and Kaelynn) posted a video of themselves singing "Happy Birthday to you" on their blog. Julianna has watched it approximately one million times! She watched it so much we even took a picture of her watching it....



[Yes, Erin Ashley, that's your kitchen table!]

Then today our neighbors-who-currently-live-in-America (Erin Ashley, Andy, Emma Grace and new baby Jack) posted a note to the girls on their blog. I can't wait for the girls to wake up from their naps so I can show them! Just today Lydia and I were practicing saying "Jack" in preparation for their return :) Lydia calls him "dak", but I'm hoping he won't mind!

Anther favorite blog is "Caroline and Will's" - I like to point out how cute Caroline's clothes look since we get all her hand-me-downs :)

I was in college before I really even started to email - my girls watch internet videos of their friends and cousins 12,000 miles away!

1 comment:

Chris, Leah, Austin, Bennett and Lucy said...

Austin has also become a big blogger...he loves to watch other friends AND himself. He will ask to "watch Austin's blog" and watch it over and over and over. I am hopefully back to the blogging world now that we are back!