Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lydia and babies (dolls are one thing, but what about a real sibling??)

My girls love to play with baby dolls. I just hope Lydia is as gentle and tender with her new sibling as she is with her babies - but I have my doubts :) She is such an attached-to-mommy little girl... I have a sneaking feeling that the adjustment to "not the baby anymore" is going to be a challenge.

I love these photos of her and her baby doll in the afternoon sunlight -








Only 11 weeks til baby #3's due date, which means Lydia's time as the baby of the family is growing short. Let's hope she enjoys these last months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - especially the expression on the last one! 11 weeks! Wow - #3 will be there soon! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

The count down is on! Will would feel very displaced if another one came along. Love you! Julie

Leslie said...

I bet she will surprise you at how well she adjusts. Andrew did great and loves his sister and he is certainly a Mommy's boy. I'll be praying for that adjustment.